Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

27/28 week check up

This morning I went in for my check up. Madeline and I got to Nativiti around 8:40 and I started my gestiational diabetes test. They drew my fasting blood and then I had to drink an orange drink full of sugar. Madeline and I played for a while in the front and then we moved over to the birthing center and played there for a while. Around 9:30 Rena came in and did my check up...all sounds good and measured well. The heartbeat was around the upper 140's...so it could be a boy. Also she told me another Ole Wives Tale that I had never heard before. If you like to lay on your left side at night (which I do) then it is a boy. But she also asked me the sweet or salt question...and I am craving sweets (which means girl). So once again...we have no clue what this baby is! After that I had to give more blood. Then Madeline and I watched a little TV and then moved back over to the clinic side to play a little. Finally my two hours were up and I gave one more tube of blood. I have never wanted food so badly in my life. haha I should get the results back tomorrow, but I feel pretty good that all will be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment